Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shelley & Steve

Geoff is working. I am supposed to be working. But it is Saturday and I'm browsing through my favorite blogs...catching up with friends on email & enjoying the warmth of the sun coming through after the rain & the snow on distant peaks making the wind icy. I had a lovely email from my friend Shelley to which she attached a picture of herself & one of her sweetheart of a husband, Steve. The pics are so beautiful I had to post them :) They are living in London at the moment...they just spent some time in France & they leave today for a few days of exploring fjords in Norway.


I emailed the travel agency.

1 comment:

Shelley Jane Ahrens said...

Ah Gins, you gem...I am reading through your blog with a pot of tea beside me and I miss you...I hope the travel agent told me that you have to come and visit me! Let's go on an adventure somewhere all together?