Saturday, May 22, 2010

Knit Felting Again

Did I write yet that I also have a nephew on the way? My brother Stan & wife Karen will be giving birth to a baby boy (Joshua David) some time in September....and so I have started knitting for him! I have started with some felted slippers (similar to the ones I made for Grace) which I will embroider something onto as soon as they are dry. Perhaps a train...or a doggie or a spider :)



I have no idea about what will fit babies or when these will fit him...I suppose one has to just trust the pattern! I used the Elle Marino Solids this time round. It hasn't felted quite as thickly as the ones I made for Grace (yarn spun by a local spinner) so they are a little bigger than the others...
...perhaps they will still shrink a little more with drying (?)


1 comment:

Yuliya Nilssen said...

Hey:) love your latest knitting and felting stuff...beautiful
Love, Yuli