Monday, May 10, 2010

Matching Luggage

I have been quite concerned about traveling safely with my Canon Selphy printer ( the idea is that I would like to create my photo album as we travel ) so I applied the same pattern logic as the camera pouch I made onto a much larger scale. I included a pocket on the front and one on the back to store paper, my paper cutter, double sided sticky tape etc in. I can even fit my camera charger in as well

I got Geoff to help me put strong pearl front studs on the camera case as well as the printer case to close them both...I think I will still put a bit of Velcro onto the back pocket to keep it really securely closed.

3 more sleeps till take off.
Unbelievably much to do before then.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you're amazing............have an incredible time xxx

Elaine said...

Well done. I can't wait to see the scrap book you make. Like a blog on paper. All the very best wishes for your travels.

Gina Ross said...

Thaya: thanks for planting the idea seed!

Elaine: I'm looking forward to creating it! Love to you & Pete xx