Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Grace's Birthday!

I am beyond excitement and have hardly slept. T'Neal phoned just after midnight to let me know that they were on their way to the hospital as her water broke.  I phoned my parents shortly after and they were in a tizz trying to decide what to do > whether to pack the bakkie and leave with all the things they wanted to bring to Cape Town....or just jump in the Golf and get here as quickly as possible! By right now they should be at the hospital (although they won't be able to see her).

At 5am I was woken after a beautiful dream where we were all sitting chatting with T and Grace just popped out and she was so incredibly beautiful. She had lovely blue eyes & long brown hair. (*it was a dream!). I phoned her and she said that the contractions had become stronger but still irregular and far spaced. I'm feeling so emotional > constantly seconds ay from tears of joy. I can hardly believe that the day has come!

..and what an absolutely beautiful day it is. Geoff and I were up for the sunrise...countless birds singing in our garden on this warm winters' day. A good day to be born.

1 comment:

Yuliya Nilssen said...

Beautiful news, Gina! Lots of love to all. xxx