Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Introducing Yuliya Nilssen

My very very talented friend, Yulia Nillsen asked me to design a logo for her & I am in LOVE with her knitting! ...so we did an exchange: I designed her logo & business card... & she made me a pair of slippers such as the ones pictured! They have leather soles which is great as they are non-slip (brilliant because we have cold cement floors!)

You can visit her website here and place an order for your own pair!

I also got a house stone from her *(brilliant as we were looking for something to stop our front door from bashing against the entrance mirror!)...She has painted the most exquisitly imaginitive designs on river stones (see the pic below!)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love these. Both the slippers and the houses, but especially the houses. Really fresh colours and designs and an idea that could really grow. I'd love to meet her!