Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Needle Felting

I love this little shop called 'Feel Good Stuff'  in Longbeach Mall as it has loads of wool and beads and stuff to make stuff out of (my favorite kind of stuff!!).

The other day when I made a turn through there, I noticed that they had a needle felting starter kit...


...I could not resist, so  I went back for it on Friday last week & finally had a chance to play last night! I wanted to put something boy-ish onto JD's slippers (Grace's got hearts and buttons). Inspired by one of my fellow felting course ladies, Tara, who made a scarf for her son with colourful cars all over it, I decided to needle felt little cars into the knit-felted booties...and it worked beautifully!! :


I have now learned 3 felting methods. So chuffed! :)

1 comment:

Colleen Ross Brand said...

Well done. these are so cute