Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bambi and Thumper

Your Boobies' Names Are...

Waiting for my lovely husband to come home and take me for a walk I decided to pop onto the blog of Mushy Peas on Toast where I happened upon something so bad that it really should not exist. The 'boobie name generator'. Ok. I admit I had to try it....so you put your name in (what for? - I don't know) and it spits out a random name(s) . I did it a few times to see what the result would be...and each time was different so I highlight: I really do not have any idea what the point of putting your name in is......My conclusion is that this rubbish must have been created by a seriously nerdy geek of the male of the species who has never seen a real pair since it mattered... I have never come across a woman who would refer to her breasts as 'boobies' - What?! Are you 3? Secondly - it may be fun to name them (I suppose) but PLEASE! a bit of originality?!

So first attempt: Milkshakes. Right. Originality failure. Second try I got: Siegfried and Roy followed by Bambi and Thumper and then Blouse bunnies. *sigh*

I stopped at this point. (no pun intended). Bambi and Thumper appealed to me actually.... don't tell anybody.

No comments: