Friday, June 27, 2008

Nooks and Cranies


My sister and I went to a mosaic class on Wednesday night. I must admit I had no idea what to expect but I was very pleasantly surprised at the lightness of the workshop...It was organised by IDEAS magazine and the lovely person, Jaqui from MosaicWorks led the class. See my first ever mosaic above (Not finished. Believe me, we tried! Started off all perfectionistically and got more and more random as time was running out!)
What is it about 'Nooks and Crannies' which is so totally hilarious. Or is it just an 'in-joke' between T'Neal and I ??

Geoff's comment:
'Well done, my LOVE! ....(a moment's pause)...It looks like scarey eyes.'
My comment:
No comment. I must say I agree but I hadn't noticed it till he pointed out the blaringly obvious truth. It will look more like a butterfly once the body is in.

I hope.

No comments: