Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fingers full of crumbs

Finally I have a picture of my totally amazingly delicious breakfast rusks! (recipe in a previous post).

All I can say is: YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!!

I added lots of sunflower seeds.....tons of raisins....poppy seeds and oat bran. They came out totally chewy and crunchy all at the same time. I am chuffed. Totally chuffed. And the best is that they take hardly any effort to put together!

I must admit that I forgot to put the raisins in and they had been in the oven 2 mins already when I realised. Can't not have raisins!

SO I put the raisins in and stirred it around a bit to get them all covered in the peanut butter flavoured batter before baking them for the hour they needed.

As a result, I got a section which stuck to the bottom! What fun to sit in front of my laptop with a cup of tea and fingers full of seedy peanutbutter crumbs to eat out of the baking dish.

YUM!

No comments: