Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dinner at friends and other people's rap careers

Dinner at friends is fun. Especially when Champers flows instead of wine and husbands are in their prime of hilarity. The big thing I'm contemplating is where do the stops get plugged back in? -- or at least - how does one equal or better your last cooking attempt?... These lovely hosts RAVE about the last meal we cooked for them (ala Taste Magazine) so I suppose I could just go back and rummage through until I find something I think will taste equally good -- not that I actually TASTED the main part of the meal because it was fish. I don't eat fish. *Sigh*

More looking through Mushy Peas' blog -- I have to giggle at her German Rap attempt....and then there's her failed attempt at a Spanish Rap career.
I trust you'll find it as amusing as I did :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.