Friday, March 12, 2010

Talking Point

As mentioned in a (very) recent post, I indulged by buying 2 necklaces by Skermunkil at the Design Indaba the other Saturday.

Somebody mentioned to me that when people wearing Skermunkil creations see one another's choices, conversations often strike up.
Well, let me tell you that just wearing a Skermunkil will get people chatting!! :

I was at the gym on Thursday where I never speak with anybody (apart from saying a polite 'hi' to the receptionist & having a quick chat if I bump into somebody I know)...and no less than TWO ladies commented on my 'Cape Sparrow' necklace - one of whom I had a long conversation with & she told me one of the most beautiful things I've learned in a long while:

Do you know how you get the fur off Angora bunnies?
You brush them (!!) Now I really want some! :)

No comments: