Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's finally arrived!

My Canon G10 has finally arrived! It's been a bit of a nightmare actually: I ordered it from a very reputable supplier on Bid or Buy as I couldn't find anybody that still stocked them (the G11 is out). It was supposed to take 2 to 3 weeks...and in the end it took 8 weeks because customs got hold of 5 boxes being sent in & kept them from the 15th of Feb.

[This is the kind of thing that happens when a company is trying to operate legally, pay their taxes & declare what they are importing].

Its so frustrating -- I did tons of research... finally decided what the best option is (the G10)... saved up... couldn't find the model I was after... finally found one & ordered it... then had to wait for 8 weeks before receiving it.

It was delivered this morning early & I have it fired up and ready to start snapping!
[We will hopefully go for a walk this evening Noordhoek-wards & snap some pics! ...will post them if we do!]

No comments: