Friday, March 12, 2010

My Friday...

This morning I saw Thaya from the Beatnik Bazaar's request for a blogger Friday documentery... So this was my day:
8am > morning routine including daily Barley Grass & lots of Fruit.
My lovely HUGE fruit bowl from Wonki Ware as of this morning:
I fulfilled a last minute client request & rushed off to my Friday pottery class in Kommetjie...


I popped in to visit my sister-in-law, Colleen, in Fish Hoek...got home at around 1.30pm to a beautiful sea...This was the view from my kitchen window at 2pm:

Geoff and I went for a surf at Muizenberg...followed by the harvesting our first olives off the tree at the shop (we counted 270!!) & I raided my basil patch...

I made a wonderful batch of basil pesto & mixed it into some tagliatelle with fresh avo on top for dinner...followed by packing & pottering in and around our studio :)


Will probably finish the day off with an episode of Pushing Daisies :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rad day dude!!!! I NEED to have that tagliatelle you made and would also love to do that pottery class. Please send me details :):)

Unknown said...

Rad day dude!!!! I NEED to have that tagliatelle you made and would also love to do that pottery class. Please send me details :):)

Shelley Jane Ahrens said...

Oh I love this post. I wish I could know what you did EVERY day like this! x