Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meeting Place

When Robyn and I were in Buenos Aires, we happened upon the most amazing little shop with great jewelery - in the hope that she still had some earrings of theirs left (and to do a 20 minute photoshoot for the next 'Full Circle' ad) I went through and met her at her lovely shop - Mediterraneo in Simon's Town. She had a pair of the earrings I was after...plus I got to model the most exquisit poncho (she's ordering me one)...so its been a good day!

Cape Town was woken by a serious thunderstorm this morning acompanied by rain, really warm berg wind & the most fantastic looking sea swell...

I'm so happy with my phone camera! In demonstration:



Robyn at the Meeting Place - Simon's Town


.

2 comments:

Shelley Jane Ahrens said...

Photo of the poncho, please? Sounds lovely and would have been awesome for your weekend away in Stilbaai, or so it looks from the cloudy skies. And the earrings? You tweaked my interest and now I have to see:) What are your birthday party plans this year? I can't believe I am missing it. I am going to celebrate here and send you the photos! I love you so much Gins.

Gina Ross said...

I will post pics of the earrings soon...the poncho needs to arrive still - its on order!
Its kind of a big birthday this year. Robyn has offered us her house to use...we're just doing a party kind of thing with friends and music and soup (always soup!) and Olympia bread! :) ...wish you could join in!!! Look forward to seeing the photos! you make me smile....I love you too x x x