Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Best Book Launch I Ever Missed

Tina Bester from an AMAZING little bakery/coffee shop in Obs called "Queen of Tarts" has launched her new book - 'bake'.

The title of this blog may suggest that I was glad to have missed the book launch at our local, Kalk Bay Books last Friday. This is by NO MEANS true. The truth is that I had it diarised for 3 weeks........ but we decided to go away for Geoff's birthday weekend (which was rather awesome too.....) so I could not go.

I did not even know what was in store for the attendees of this book launch or I may have done a beg and a plead to leave at sparrows on Saturday morning...because this:


fellow cake enthusiasts, is a picture that my sister in law, Colleen, took with her cell phone at the very event.

Truely: The best book launch ever -- and I missed it.

.

No comments: