Thursday, November 12, 2009

Aquisition

So I've gone and done it: After a circles of dreaming & wanting & wishing and hoping and testing at multiple viewings & finally deciding that this is, most definitly, the espresso machine of my dreams, 3 things happened:
  1. I found an email in my spam (which I never usually check) from @home with their special on Breville appliances
  2. The price of my coveted coffee machine went up in the store but not on the website

    *1+2 signify my last chance at getting it at the lowest it will probably ever be

  3. I can't really say because it has to do with a present for somebody! Never you mind ;)

Anyhow - I just really really really wanted one. I think it was from the day Shells and Steve made me a delicious coffee at their home ( + its an investment! Geoff and I can always start a "Bagdad Cafe" if everything turns on its pear shaped self )

And now its home & looking very stylish in our kitchen and I have just about no money left and the bills keep piling up. But I can make really nice coffee at home. I can even get excited about the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte recipe that Shelley posted: because I can make it :)


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!!!!!