Monday, November 02, 2009

Azure


I have realised that the sea plays a huge roll in my sanity berometer (kind of like the weather does to people living in places like London). I am so spoiled, with the sea being a cattie's stone-throw away from our balcony, that it takes something so exceptional for me to really be "wow'ed" by the sea. I always notice its moods & its beauty, but it doesn't often floor me.

I saved Robyn from her car yesterday (clutch cable broke) and we ended up having a lovely lunch in a new spot in Kommetjie...on the drive home, we looped past Long Beach & what I saw almost took my breath away. The photograph above) has been posted to this blog directly from my phone. No Photoshop.

The sea was so clear and tropical and such an exquisit colour. I am so glad to have witnessed such beauty.

.

No comments: