Tuesday, April 07, 2009

shoes for sale


Dream Shoes I never wear...
Practically new...mainly been used to walk up and down the passage at 6am to get revenge on downstairs neighbours for making big noises late at night.
Black and White Nine West Leather shoes 8.5 American Size - 6.5 South African
I'm a work-in-the-city turned self-employed person so only my goldfish would see them! They need a new person to love them as much as I do...and be able to show them off in stride!!
http://tinyurl.com/dygksr
SOLD
Another pair Dream Shoes I never wear...

Black pointy, really high Nine West Leather shoes 8.5 American Size - 6.5 South African...They have the prettiest little catch on the side for fastening & they are beautifully shaped on the foot...Were R850 new ...now practically new...also mainly been used to get revenge on downstairs neighbors -- nice sound when walking except if you're in the floor below :)
They need a new person to love them as much as I do...and wear them!
http://tinyurl.com/dnhvot







Chocolate Brown Peep Toe Shoes - Green Cross

These genuine leather, chocolate brown, GREEN CROSS, peep-toe shoes are super duper comfy as well as really pretty on! I bought a pair and my mom (young & funky) bought the same pair but hers turned out to be too big as she has really narrow feet so now I have 2 pairs & one of them can find a new owner to love them. They are BRAND NEW...They look a bit 'granny' off but as soon as you put them on they are super funky and stylish! ...and if you have short toes, like me - you can finally wear peep-toe shoes that really peep your toes!!! http://tinyurl.com/cwp3q7









Black / Red Crayon Leather Shoes

I'm selling a bunch of my shoes...just don't have space in married flat. Got to compromise somewhere! Leather hand-made shoes by Crayon -- a red pair and a black pair - R100 together....The last time I wore them was halloween. I LOVED them but I'm not city-living any more so its all slip slops & surfer-shoes for me!!
http://tinyurl.com/cme34z

No comments: