Monday, September 15, 2008

Crowdsourcing

Yes! I said 'CROWDSOURCING' ...Follow this link to find out all you need to know about crowdsourcing...I am so excited I can almost not contain myself.

I recently submitted a few designs into crowdSPRING (which I am happy to say was developed by my ex-flatmate (and current friend), Vincent Cassar)...

You can check out my crowdSPRING page HERE...I go by LostHorizon

I feel like the world (of procrastination) has been opened up to me in a whole new way....T-Shirt Designs -- logo designs for random companies (with money) on the web...and its all so wonderful that it is all accessable...(as long as the bandwidth holds up).......

Some work...kitchen cupboard planning and possibly some eating needs to happen now! ....lots of apron cutting and such tomorrow....

No comments: