Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh MY! The excitement!!

Today was like my birthday all over again....lets say 'birthday extention' !! Not only did we confirm our tickets to SPAIN(!!!!) for the second week of next month...I also got my Wacom Bamboo Fun I've been dreaming about for so long (birthday present from Geoff).....

I usually let things sit for a bit....look at them for a while and get used to the fact that they are in my possession...a few days later I'll open the packaging / try it on (if its clothes/shoes) and then use it constantly once I feel its really mine.....this is a present that had to come out of the box almost the second I got home....Probably because I've wanted one for so long, I already feel it belongs completely to me!

This is my first attempt at drawing something in Photoshop:

I'm pretty happy with the amount of control I have -- its waaaayyy more sensitive than mouse control -- plus there is pen pressure sensitivity to factor in which is such a jewel of a feature!! (and kind of the whole point - no pun intended).

Very excited designer with productive new procrastination tool
- signing off!

.

No comments: