Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thumb Strength

The dictionary is fantastic. But it is also a bit boring...wouldn't ya say?
I just found the coolest thing! THE URBAN DICTIONARY!

So today's word of the day is

THUMB STRENGTH
Definition?
The energy required to write a text
Used in a sentence:
Forget it, I don't have the thumb strength to text him. Guess I'll just call.

This is actually hilarious!

BAGSIDE
Definition?
(noun) The side of a body where a gigantic purse or messenger bag is carried, and an awkward barrier preventing others from walking comfortably alongside is often created.
Used in a sentence:
I would hold your hand, baby, but I don't want to get on your bagside.

JIVE-BY
Definition?
The act of briefly dancing up against a stranger as you cross the dance floor in a club.
Used in a sentence:
Tasha was enjoying a dance with a few mates when, unexpected, she was subjected to a jive-by. She got jive-by'd.

SARGASM
Definition?
Deriving far too much satisfaction from glibly berating another with sarcasm.
Used in a sentence:
Brian: "Oh, thanks a lot for drinking my last beer! No, it's my fault... if I wanted it for myself, I shouldn't have put it in the fridge!"
James: "Dude, don't have a sargasm."

COMRAGGER
Definition?

A person who brags while complaining.
Used in a sentence:
She is such a comragger! She said she had a hard time picking which luxury car to drive today.

OK! enough!!! got to get something constructive done!


No comments: