Friday, November 14, 2008

BEYOND Y.U.M!!

So I just found this picture of the most BEEE-U-ti-ful guy!

I'm not that proud to say it, but I've literally FOLLOWED guys with curly hair to keep looking at their curls...it is SUCH a weakness....

There is something amazing about playing with someone's curls...pulling them gently and watching them bounce back...spiraling a finger around a perfect, glossy curl ...twisting them together to form new curls...I could go on and on...Its just too divine for me...

HOW could I possibly have forgotten to put it higher on my ideal man criteria list?
The universe is definitely looking after me at least a bit in this regard...Geoff's poker straight hair goes all mad and curly and amazing when he's been in the sea, so that's my fantasy come true (quite often!)...

Feast your eyes, ladies, on my 'ideal-hair' man:

OH: BTW: PLEASE NOTE:
This post is just about the hair & not the rest of this delicious guy or it would get out of hand & be construed as inappropriate. I say no more.