Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beach Day


Geoff and I spent the whole day on the beach today...we basically woke up and headed out & only left at 5.30pm. What a lovely time we had in the sun! It seems that summer has actually arrived!

Cape Town is amazing...all these beaches..things to do things to see things to experience...we've been talking about going away on holiday abroad...important to do these things before kiddlies arrive & we are tied down for a while. I want to buy a ticket ASAP so that we have something to look forward to. So many places to go!

We're on week 9 of Artist's Way...I did my pages on the beach...spent lots of time going through last week as well as this week's writing & tasks...actually re-did my tasks from last week. We also got stuck in and tidied the studio...All the Miss Molly stuff was all over the place - it gets out of hand so quickly...so I re-packed my activities cupboard and sorted things out in boxes -- even have a to-do box with half-finished projects so when I set some sewing time aside I can do all those repairs and finish off the bits of things I still need to do to make things salable!

I can't believe its another week starting tomorrow..it seems way too quick. T and I have our photo shoot with SpringLeap tomorrow...because Miss Molly is TRENDEEEE! What fun! I think I may take the afternoon off tomorrow - I've been planning to take a couple of hours tomorrow for an artist date (I like to plan them in advance, then they feel like a real date)...must just not run out of time!

....and hopefully I can get a surf in tomorrow...

No comments: