Friday, October 24, 2008

quick blog...

I have a million trillion things to do today.....quickly blogging before yet another client meeting that I know will be more social than constructive...I suppose that's ok.

I just got sent mail from an amazing artist friend of mine living in Mozambique with a bit of her news & a link to her blog contributions on Kagablog - here. It amazes me how I can know someone and have a connection with them...lose them for so long and then be re-united in a way. Not many words needed..knowing her face only by the latest image she posted on Facebook.

I can only think that my artistic & life processes at this time is leading me to these reunions for some really awesome reason...I wonder what they could be....

This week has been all about gaining some closure - finding what it is that moves me -- letting go and really feeling things in order to heal ..be new.. rediscover a wonder of knowing a god...being quietly comfortable with a growing knowledge that I am good enough. That things are going to be ok if not perfect.

I found myself burst into sudden tears - absolutely no warning - for 2 people I love so very deeply.
I was writing about the God thing. How cruel it is that something perfect can be destroyed so suddenly - for no apparent good reason.

No comments: