Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Artist's Way

Nobody ever told me about 'The Artist's Way'. Sometimes it takes a really amazing person to come into one's life & introduce you to something that turns your world upside down [for the better]...

We have just started WEEK 4 - Colleen, Peta, Gillian & I. Geoff is my wingman & he's being amazingly supportive.

My favorite bit that's been so far is the bit in WEEK 2 about 'crazymakers'
[see my previous post - DHC - 'Bloodnut' is the top crazymaking freak that's bulldozed her crazymaking ways into my life]

The reason I wanted to introduce 'The Artist's Way' to my blog is because my process of recovery will probably have an influence on my blog entries...At the moment I feel like I need to cocoon -- be safe in my home haven - this is frustrating as it is a complete shambles at the moment. I have organised for T's lady to come and clean so we can be more sane.

I feel like I need to get out...walk...see things...surf...but it seems too scarey. Leaving home seems too scarey because I'd have to return to the shambles. If I never leave it, I won't have to spend my time away wishing I could get home & it would be magically sorted out.

WISHLIST:
A tidy house
Time to sew
Time to bake
For us to have our oven already so that I can do my baking
Time to mosaic our outside wall...
Time to photoshop how I want the kitchen cupboards to look...
Perfect waves every day with warm sea
Lots of whales all the time (there are 10 today!)

Those are just a few of my wishlist items....I just made a special WISHLIST PAGE for myself...lets see what changes in the next while....

No comments: