Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October check-in

Well, it is the end of October and I feel that I've achieved quite a bit this month.... Colleen's website can go live as soon as she gives me her go-ahead & a few more little snag-list items to complete...........

Been working really hard on the new Tocara Skin & Body Science website -- hopefully we can go live with that one in the next few days. Its been mayhem workwise, but I'm finding a little bit of quiet time to do my Artist's Way & morning pages & get the odd surf in.

We've had south easter winds which has been a bit of a pain. The sea gets to looking unfriendly and rough and uninviting to say the least. Today it was beautiful though. Got 2 surfs in and there's progress every day I go out... started doing some situps and pushups so hopefully that will help get me nice and agile on the waves....

Kamersvol Geskenke started today. Shelley and I busted ourselves getting stuff together...lots of cool aprons & T'Neal's stationary is totally beautiful and amazing...

Stan's soon-to-be wife's kitchen tea is on Sat. My parents will arrive tomorrow night so that they can have a visit for that & T'Neal's husband's birthday on Sunday...I suppose I had better bake something for him as well....we'll see.

I found cool cake glitter today at the Baking Tin. Can't wait to sprinkle it on some creations (when I get a minute to breathe)...

Lots of new things on the home front. Our kitchen renovation is underway & we're getting blinds for the studio, passage and bedroom which will be amazing....it means I can work in the studio in the afternoon without squinting into the sun. Ah - SUMMER!

And that's pretty much it for my month end check-in (unless something interesting happens to inspire me to do another entry in the next day or so!)

No comments: