Sunday, August 24, 2008

Anne Boleyn

I got email from one of my dearest friends yesterday with this one-liner:
'...you look like Anne Boleyn in the Tudors... look her up!'
So, as anybody would, I popped onto Google Images and found her (image on the left)....
I know that often people do not have a realistic view of oneself...one might see oneself as 30% fatter....rate oneself as more beautiful / less attractive than someone else...
More than being pale skinned with brown hair -- and all the usual features (nose, 2 eyes, 1 mouth), I know that I do not look like this person....
I sent a bunch of question marks with a link to this picture and got back: 'Ha ha ha, no. The TV series called the Tudors.'




Now THAT's more like a compliment! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, your friend was sooooooooo right, but not only do you look like her, you have the same mannerisms as her and even the same way of speaking!! And strangely, my ex looks like King Henry ha ha ha