Thursday, June 09, 2011

My 32nd Birthday....

It was my birthday on Sunday & such a beautiful day with Geoff & my family...

I got spoiled with a Le Creuset cast iron oval casserole pot which we've already made Moroccan lamb shanks (from the Entertainment Ideas magazine from my mom & dad) in... I've been dreaming about owning one Le Creuset for many years now - it is a great asset to our kitchen repertoire ...especially now that its chilly and Wintery..!


Geoff and I drove through to Kalk Bay where we had breakfast at The Annex with my Mom, Dad, and T'Neal, Dave & Grace. 


Grace turned 1 on the 1st of June & is just about the cutest thing on hands and knees!


From breakfast, Geoff and I headed North on the N7 and ended up at Riebeek Kasteel for the night... On Monday we looped upwards & back down to Cape Town along the coast - stopping in at 2nd hand shops to look for shop stock (I realised that in addition to closing the fridge door & my stomach now getting in the way, I can't actually fit between narrow shop isles any more!!)

No comments: