Friday, April 02, 2010

New home...Day 1


We moved yesterday. Actually, we are not quite finished moving but we did the bulk of it yesterday.

It is quite perfect moving just before Easter weekend. 4 days of un-interrupted settling.

Today was day 1. We had a lovely sleep last night. The odd getting used to dogs barking...neighbours having a noisy braai...there things will take a bit of patience to get used to.

We spent a lot of time organising today. Geoff set up the music and i sorted the kitchen out as much as possible.

The pool is amazing to have. I have not connected with the garden yet...crossing fingers that my proposed veggie patch will be approved soon!

I took the photo in this post on my first swim yesterday :)

1 comment:

Shelley Jane Ahrens said...

You look sooooo skinny my Gins! I can't wait to see your new home in real life...ENJOY! x