Sunday, February 28, 2010

Could we start a Llama farm?

My Skermunkel necklaces
(the oval one I've had for about 4 months & wear all the time!)

We have had such a busy time as, on top of everything else, we are trying to source a new place to live...the options are so vast that it is not making the decision very easy.

We went to the design indaba yesterday. It was fantastic. We ended up being there for 7 or so hours.

I bought 2 necklaces from Skermunkel (liked 2 & could not choose - a heart with a ship & a cape sparrow)...a handbag like my sister in laws one that I absolutely love-hers is red-i found i blue one...and Geoff bought me a fantastic felt hat which has started a new train of options including obtaining land and a flock(?) of llama!

31 days to go. Who knows what might happen. Just trust it will work out for the best.

No comments: