Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Apetown


Imagine our delight when we discovered quite accidentally while browsing the internet that our quirky (ex) neighbour is a published author! :) When I told Sven I had found him out & had bought his book he said that I had just doubled his sales... Very witty, Sven :)

When we were away this weekend, I finished reading his book 'Apetown' to Geoff in the car & in various chilled environments (beach carpark etc) during the trip.

In my humble opinion, I think this book is well worth a read - its so "Cape Town", contains great metaphors & really fun character descriptions...

Just so you know, I really am waiting for the screenplay, Sven!
Apetown would make a great "Cape Town" movie... or maybe the book was so descriptive & vividly written that it feels like I did see the movie...Either way: I'm chuffed to know the author and have read his book... I love to see what friends are achieving creatively! :)

No comments: