Monday, July 07, 2008

SOCKS!!!!

I have been sick for the past few days.
Not really really sick...just a head cold. but still. It has not stopped raining. Work is POURING in as well and I'm not complaining but I am finally feeling as if I want to be well again...perhaps enjoy the puddles.

Some people are just not good at emailing. I need to learn to accept this fact.

I also need to learn that matching socks are not the most important thing in the world. The truth is that I feel really really sad for socks that get seperated from their partner. I also feel terrible for the person who gave me the socks because the lone-sock will never get worn. Not on its own.
I started off with 8 socks. One wash later I only have 5.

What to do?

Do I buy them some new friends and mix-and-match matching socks?
Do I try and go against my fashion senses and wear un-matching socks?
Do I buy 50 socks that all look the same...pink for me and black for Geoff and not worry about matching socks ever again??

Who knows what the solution is.

No comments: