Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday Evening


IMAGE: By Saphrite
SUBJECT: West Coast of South Africa
I've been deconstructing a lot... sorting out what's what in various areas of my life. In general, things are still going well, and I still have a great feeling about this year..


Everyone seems to be having a great time, but its still early days..Hopefully things won't go all pear-shaped like they did last year (for just about everyone I spoke with)

So this evening's rambling is not going to be a very intelligent one..just a rambling to get some thoughts down and see if I can deconstruct one last little bit for the day.

It is interesting seeing friends that I thought I'd lost in the grain. I'm not sure how I feel about having made peace with not having a connection with someone and having them come back into my life. I'm thinking that perhaps I take these things too seriously. I'd like to think I'm becoming more compassionate - letting people get on with their own thing. I think a lot of people must feel the same - that they just are not getting the response from people that they hoped.

How much is too much to give of oneself when it comes to friendships/relationships?

What is the solution?

My word of wisdom: As my mother always says "get happy with yourself"

The assumption is, that if one really is happy with yourself and you've done everything from your side to 'keep your side clean' - then there is nothing more that we can do - and hopefully we've learned the skills to 'get happy' with that too

signing off..over and out

No comments: