Thursday, February 02, 2006

...in continuation


Life is still beautiful..things seem rather a mess at times but in general I'm in a great space. Loving life. Loving "Death Cab for Cutie"

Feeling inspired to really do things that are creative and hoping that I can stop procrastinating for long enough to achieve my goals..... Spending lots of time at the beach..in the sea..in my dream landscape

Just finished reading John Irving's "The Fourth Hand"...I would definitely recommend this..Not only is it really funny (especially the beginning)..but it is crazy and loony and it really does highlight the vulnerability of us as humans in the face of love and fulfillment.

Also - go and see "Bee Season" - it is fantastic..go in with an open mind and open heart. It can truly be an uplifting experience..

Signing off...Have a happy first week of Feb 2006 ! xx

No comments: