Friday, October 16, 2009

Gmail

Does anybody know what the stats are of corporates using Gmail?

I'm not sure what they are, but I think that a lot of people who are mobile use Gmail - or at least they should!! Some people have Gmail set up as their main base for multiple email addresses as Gmail... I believe that Gmail is definitly something to keep in mind....

My example:
  • Although I have Outlook, I never open it unless I have to send out emailers with embedded images.
  • I have 3 email addresses linked to my gmail account - which I can send from / receive to in one place.
  • I also have my INCREDIBLE Gmail calender my documents and my blog linked
  • I can access them / search for anything I've sent / received for the past 8 years, even from my cell phone at any given moment - no matter where I am...
  • I never have to be afraid of losing anything due to computer crash or virus or anything going funny on my system...
  • not to mention, Gmail has the best spam filter system I've ever come across ]

I've checked with a few very progressive & web-savvy friends, and they say that Microsoft Exchange has the biggest market share (for Corporates), and that if Corporates are using a Gmail type solution - they would use Google hosted Apps: www.google.com/a

I found this interesting article

I'm hooked on Gmail -- What do you think??


.

No comments: