Monday, September 28, 2009

Come to Bellville and CY


Well...its not just Bellville. Evidently its Durbanville too...

The CY gift fair starts on Wednesday. I dropped our stock off after getting up at sparrows. What a lovely venue! Horses all over the place...bungalos with lovely things to discover in all the rooms. <we are in number 1>

I went through to Wynberg to visit my property agent & signed sole mandate...and as I got back to Kalk Bay, my car's electrics failed & I am now waiting for the AA to come and tow me. There go my gym plans.

Feeling a bit like "woe is". Could get home & climb into bed with hot chocolate. Hide under down douvet. Stay there till morning...but alas: there is work to be done.

.

1 comment:

T'Neal Cooper said...

humph! why didn't you call your sister for a cup of tea? AND a cupcake... yes.. this house has a never-ending supply! I love you!