Thursday, January 22, 2009

Design Heaven - the perfect magazine

Today I discovered a magazine that may be very dangerous for my pocket!!

I usually only like magazines with LOTS of really cool illustrations / photos (not usually fashion) & I am not really one for reading magazines but this one is such a perfect magazine for me because, not only is the design of the magazine totally & inarguably beautiful; the info in it is so relevant to me and what I like and what I do.

Subscription is on my WISHLIST !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPUTER ARTS

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/

Computer Arts is the one-stop shop for professional advice on creating digital art and illustrations.

Computer Arts, the world’s best-selling magazine for digital artists and designers, boasts a strong line-up of tutorials every issue, covering everything from manipulating photographs with Photoshop to creating amazing vector illustrations with Illustrator. You’ll also find tonnes of tips and tricks for web design, typography, 3D, animation, motion graphics and multimedia. It’s the one-stop shop for professional advice.

Each month, the magazine also reviews the latest hardware and software releases, gives creative tips and technical advice, and interviews the leading lights in the global design world.

No comments: